ScanTFS - file and folder management software for Windows PC's
Working on it...
ScanTFS is based on the code of ScanDir Version 1.3.4.
Some functions that were rarely used in ScanDir have been removed in ScanTFS. This makes ScanTFS easier to use and easier to maintain. Future versions of ScanTFS will focus on performance improvements. ScanDir will be maintained for those who require full functionality. ScanDir 1.3.4 is currently under development and will, in addition to bug fixes, include part of the new functionality from ScanTFS. For additional information on new, modified and removed functions see: Help
Functions that are no longer available in ScanTFS:
- Join/Split files;
- Sort options for Item list;
- File favorites;
- Directory (include) List;
- Directory (exclude) Skip;
- Copy and Find in preView;
- Print functions;
- -ns command line option;
Functions that have changed in ScanTFS:
- AutoScan button removed (AutoScan is mandatory);
- UTF8 selection removed (UTF8 is mandatory);
- And, Or, Not radio buttons replaced by drop-down selection;
Functions that are new in ScanTFS:
- Or / And / Not added to custom Scan button options;
- SHA256 checksum added;
- Drag and drop (copy / move) files from Item list to Directory Tree;
Since the first release of ScanTFS has been delayed some (new) functionality from ScanTFS has been included in ScanDir beta 1.3.4 -- build 1828 to make these functions available for testing. ScanTFS is still under development, a first release is planned for 2020Q4.
© 2019-2020 Skybird communications.